Again, thanks for being a UYC member! We are excited to see you here at HealedLovedFed, our online community portal. Thanks for taking a moment to help us through the switch-over.
Prefer to go Annual? Take me to the Annual Plan.
A recap on what your membership now includes:
- Videos of short kriyas and meditations added weekly. When a new one goes up, it will be emailed to you for your convenience. And, they will be curated in your membership portal so you don't have to sort through your emails later. This expands your options when your practice times fall outside the Zoom class schedule, or when your wifi gets moody and makes livestream difficult.
- Monthly mini-courses focusing on a specific topic or practice for you to delve deeper into on your own time. There are Comments sections everywhere so you can share or ask questions. We will be looking for those to respond back to, so you're not doing this alone.
- A Community Topics page organized by topics or by feed for community discussion. If there is something you'd like to start a conversation on, just let us know, and we'll add it. This entire site is private to members only, and much of the content will be added with your feedback and requests in mind.
- From the membership welcome page, we start you off with a mini-course on "The 4 parts to strengthening your internal biome and finding ease." This course includes explanations of the 3 body systems we work with in Kundalini Yoga and how they affect you: the organ systems (for example, the nervous and endocrine systems), the 8 chakras, and the 10 bodies. All for your perusal, at your fingertips, on your own time, and at your own pace. More comments sections here for questions and comments.
- And periodically we’ll pepper in reasons why vampires are so darn sexy and what this has to do with finding your fulfillment!
All his can be accessed online 24/7 through your Urban Yoga Chicago/ Healed Loved Fed Membership.
You will continue to have access to live classes via Zoom, and we will continue to send you our Tuesday blog posts and key updates as they come. When we do come back to the studio, for those of you who are local, not only will you have those classes, but this as well.
Urban Yoga Chicago and HealedLovedFed are the same, co-directed by Savitree & Jodh. Urban Yoga Chicago is our bricks and mortar studio space in Evanston.
HealedLovedFed is our secure online community, mini-course, and resource home for our members. It is our way to bring the spiritual community and connection to you, virtually.
While member purchases will now happen through the HealedLovedFed system, your receipt will still read Urban Yoga Chicago.
Please email us if you have any questions: email@example.com.
Your Membership is on auto-payment on the same date of initial purchase every month.
Should you wish to cancel as of the next billing: Log in, go to Settings, Billing Info, and Cancel. We are unable to make refunds once payment is made, so please plan ahead.