Surya Kriya 40-day challenge
Monday, November 22 through Friday, December 31, 2021
Remember to mark Day 1 and Day 40 on your calendar!
When you have a question or have anything to share, please do: [email protected]
Here's your practice video (above).
Bookmark this page and follow along daily.
Below is the tutorial on modifications. Some of the exercises in this kriya (yoga sequence) might serve you better with modifications. You can make your own, but if you're not sure how, the video below will give you some suggestions.
Surya Kriya Modifications
Here are some timestamps. Please reach out with additional questions or concerns. [email protected]
- Video begins with the explanation of benefits
- 3:00 Surya Kriya as a Winter Solstice practice
- 3:30 Sat Kriya benefits
- 5:20 Sat Kriya: the ideal and the real (modifications)
- 9:30 Frogs: the ideal
- 10:55 Frogs: the real (modifications)
- 16:40 Spine Flex: the ideal
- 19:45 How to do the meditation (final exercise)
- 24:30 The tantrums
- 25:15 Final thoughts
If you’re new to this practice
Here’s what to know.
Includes explanation of
- The benefits of sadhana and what happens there (throughout)
- How we tune in (1:48)
- How to use the practice and tutorial videos (4:30)
- When you have questions (8:15)
- The closing mantra (8:35)